About AIM Renovations
We are renovation coordinators supporting the homeowner with managing a renovation.
We hire & manage trades people, leaving our clients with a transformed space.
Our commitment is to ensure that clients have the best possible customer experience throughout their renovation journey.
1. 10-min consult between customer and AIM Renovations.
2. Site visit with trades people.
3. Quote is submitted to the homeowner
4. Upon approval of quote, deposit is due to reserve trades people and procure material and supplies.
5. Trades people may start demo work for the project.
6. Customer chooses samples.
7. Materials are ordered, procured and delivered.
8. Payment 2/3 is due midway through the project.
9. Payment 3/3 is due near the end of the project.
10. Customer signs off on the work done.
11. Customer, if they choose, provides a testimonial.
Iffy Kazim, who got a degree in Civil Engineering from McGill, has practiced as a building engineer and worked in the world of building retrofitting and upgrades for 5 years before she became a trained business mentor. Iffy brings that extensive training & experience in the business consulting world to AIM Renovations. She has mastered coordinating teams of people to create effective outcomes.
She is passionate about family and resides in Toronto with her husband and son.
Mimi Thrasher's operations and event management experience and her organization skills make the successful completion of renos smooth and stress-free. With an international training and development company, she led a course in the fundamentals of communication, teamwork and leadership as the key to success..
Many of her productivity strategies can be found in her Amazon Best Selling book, Success Without Stress – A Road Map for Busy People.
Mimi’s education is in Graphic Design which gave her an eye for interior design.
In her free time, Mimi is the event Maestra of PEACE: The PULSE of Humanity Global Conference, bringing inner peace to individuals so that the world has outer peace.
All our teams are experienced in their respective fields. We make every effort to use teams that are located
in the area of the project.
All trades are insured, vaccinated, and wear masks.
We endeavour to complete the project as per the agreement on time,
on budget and provide you with a stress-free reno experience.